You know you haven't blogged in a while when even your parents start noticing the long gap between posts. Sheesh!
Well, I am back.
For those of you who noticed, and especially for those of you who care, my little blogging 'sabbatical' was the result of a whole bunch of things (mainly good but a few bad) going on in my life that took priority over blogging.
For the record, I am healthy, happy, gainfully employed, and have not been abducted by aliens or angry domainers (yet).
Some of the personal and professional highlights for me over the last month include:
- traveling to San Francisco and Vancouver
- overseeing the sale of a single domain name for $200,000 (a four-letter .com)
- getting an iPhone G3, truly an amazing device
- debuting my new keynote presentation, "Minivertising - The Big Future in Targeting a Tiny Niche"
- celebrating the one-year anniversary of working at Tucows
- getting lots of positive feedback on my movie domain name review site, Hollywoozy
- spending time with friends and loved ones
Before this starts to sound like an icky family holiday letter, I would just like to thank the many people who made it clear to me that they missed my Sweetmantra blog posts and were wondering if everything was OK.
Yup, all is well. And now back to our regularly scheduled programming...
Domain name expert Bill Sweetman is the President & Lead Ninja of Name Ninja, a boutique domain name consulting firm that helps companies acquire, manage, protect, and profit from their domain names. Bill has provided strategic domain name advice to major companies around the world for over 20 years.
Contact Bill | Follow Bill | Subscribe to this Blog | Summon the Name Ninja